Most days

Since we've moved last weekend, I've been running errands pretty much every morning. Most days we are back home around 10.30am. But yesterday ...and today the plans changed....and just 30 more minutes out and about means lars falls asleep in the car. I tried with all my might to keep him awake today....we haven't had lunch and I really needed his naptime to be my unpacking time. I just don't have the heart to wake him...He's in a deeeep sleep and its been enough sllep that I won't be able to get him to sleep later, but not enough to function properly for the rest of the day! He's totally spoiled. I realize if he had a sibling, id be waking his ass up cuz we had something else to do, etc. Ah well, the lucky life he leads.

jdg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is not easy being a mom the first time around, but you are doing good. OJT always sucks. sorry i am not closer to help but the bonding time you are having can never be taken away. enjoy what you can and leave the rest to time. he is a wonderful little boy and you are helping him figure out the world. it is a large mountain to climb.